Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boy is this a long week

What a week. Have you ever noticed that life gets in the way a lot? This was one of those crazy weeks. We traded both our cars in this week and spent 3 nights this week running backand forth to the dealership. We had to do 2 trips to the town hall, a trip to the garage for inspections, and I had a hair appointment one night. Baby got sick mid week and had to go to the doctor and then she ended up up all night Thursday with a double ear infection. That was a night I would like to forget soon. We were all up from 1 A.M. on that sucked. I miseed work Friday to take her to the Doctor again. Poor thing was in so much pain. I have managed to eat pretty well this week maybe a couple little slipups. But I think I still stayed within my calories everyday. I also managed to run 3 miles on Tuesday in 38:38 which was 4 minutes faster than I had before. I also ran on Thursday 3 miles in 37:30 which cut another minute off my time. Yesterday I ran 3 miles in 38:30 again. I was there with my girlfriend so it was harder to run and chat with her so I went a little slower. I also walked another mile and a half while we talked. My knee was a little sore last night and my calf muscle hurts but I am going to get a few miles in today. I didn't get the 15 miles in last week but I will try again this week. New day New week. Goal is 15 miles starting today....We will see how the weigh in goes tomorrow night. Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment