Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One week to go

We have 1 week until the last weigh in. I lost 3.4 pounds this week. But I am way out of the running to win. I fell off the healthy wagon too many times in the last 2 weeks. But this week I am buckling down and running again goal will be 15 miles by Saturday. I ran 3 today in 39:39 which is my best time yet. It was really hard towards the end the last 5 minutes were excruciating. I am down now a total of 19 pounds in 10 weeks. My goal was 25 in 12 weeks. I didn't realize that the weightloss challenge final weigh in would be 11 weeks not 12. I still hope to lose the 25 or 30 (that would be awesome) so that I could maybe come in 2nd or 3rd place. I really want to win money. I can't believe I slacked. Goal 15 miles within sight rock on....

No comments:

Post a Comment