Monday, March 1, 2010

what a hell of a weekend

This post should have posted Thursday and said WooHoo I just finished 10 miles for a weekly running total, but I had a virus and the computer wouldn't let me post. Then, oh this is good. We lost power Thursday night and didn't get it back until this morning. Five days of no power sucked for many many reasons. The first being that I was so excited Friday I was going to run 2 miles to hit the realistic 12 mile goal and Saturday I was going to do 2 or 3 to hit my crazy goal. But not only did we lose power but so did the gyma and also 330,000 other people. You know just a few. So here we are this week. My hubby was the amazing computer fixer guy and made (so far) all my programs work. But I am having horrible pains in my abdomin so I can barely move and my amazing hubby had to pick me up from work yesterday because they made me dizzy. So this week my goal was going to be the same as last week but now I am going to the Dr. tomorrow to see about this pain. So I can't run today I will have to see tomorrow no matter what though as soon as I can I will be running like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment