Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the count is up to wait for it.....

8 Miles. I ran another 3 today in 41:28. I also walked a mile. It was great to accomplish it but it felt grueling while I was doing it. I really wasn't feeling it in my lungs. My legs actually weren't what slowed me down. I was just feeling yucky in my breathing. Tomorrow I will aim for 2 miles. I hated going to the gym by myself just a few weeks ago and now I love it. Weird isn't it? I think what I am liking is listening to my music and concentrating on what I am doing instead of trying to chat with someone while trying to breath and not fall of the treadmill. My husband downloaded The Black Eyed Peas album for me last night and then this morning before I went to the gym I figured it out myself and downloaded a bunch of songs I love to workout to. I was sooo proud of myself. If diet and exercise don't work this week I think I might.....well I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment