Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 miles

As planned I ran 2 miles today. 27 minutes 30 seconds. Not great but okay. I wanted to take it a little easy because I want to go for a run tomorrow as well. I want to try working out everyday this week even if it is just a short workout. Maybe that will help with the fact that I haven't lost a fricken pound in 3 weeks. I need my hubby to load faster music on my MP3 player. I don't believe in learning how to do electronic things. I know how to hit on, play, and go back and go forward. What else would I need to know? I am thinking Black eyed peas newest album Boom Boom Pow would be great running music. I read somewhere that the beats per minute are insane. Everything on my MP3 player is slow. I worked out with Karen tonight which was nice because we haven't worked out at all together lately. The downfall was that I had to wait to go until 6. My knee and ankle are a little sore my knee actually hurt a little on the run but hopefully the ice will help and I will be a okay tomorrow I am thinking 3 miles tomorrow. I am curious how many miles I can get in this week. Sunday was 3 (only counting the running miles not walking ones) and today was 2. I would like to get 12 (realistically) to 15 (hopeful but a little crazy) in so we are at 5 now we will see what the grand total will be by Saturday night. 5 and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment