Monday, February 22, 2010

Icing on the cake

I have realized that I have been depressed lately. I have been like this for a couple weeks and thought it was from not working out, but I have realized I am lonely and depressed. And to top it off I had to pay at the weigh in. I gained for the first time. 1.2 pounds. ANd there is only 3 weeks to go and it looks like I won't be able to reach my goal. I had wanted to lose 25 pounds in the 12 weeks. But I would have to lose almost 10 more pounds in 3 weeks. I think it is impossible. This is why I always stop dieting. I had 7 weeks of losing and then BAM!!! I gain weight or just stop losing altogether and quit. I am not sure what I can do to get back on track. I have been counting calories and exercised more than I did last week so it really makes me mad. I am fuming at myself. I just wish I could lose the weight and win the challenge. I had such pizaz when this started and now I suck. My husband had a great weigh in (Yeah) he lost 3 pounds. Which was a total of 23 pounds. He has done great I am so proud of him. Me though I suck. I will run a few miles tomorrow though. I am going to aim for a run everyday. Whether it is just a mile for a rest day or a real work out day I will do at least 3 miles. I will no matter what get back on track. And hopefully this will help with my depression. Anyone have a friend I could borrow. Mine seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment